All the city just for you!
Get the most out of Paris on this full-day tour!
This 8,5h tour will give you the opportunity to discover most of Paris sights. Lose yourself in the city narrow & picturesque streets. Driving a colourful vintage style Vespa scooter experience what it feels to be a Parisian for a day. Ride down the famous Champs-Elysées Avenue from the Arc de Triomphe to the Petit-Palais then zoom to the Seine river to admire the beautiful cathedral of Nôtre-Dame. Discover the beautiful garden of the Palais-Royal where a certain Napoléon use to fool around in his younger years & the famous french writer Gérard de Nerval use to walk his lobster (Yes, lobster). Then Wander through the Saint-Honoré, do some window shopping in the rue de la Paix & jazz up the latin quarter to the Pantheon. Your vespa will give you the freedom to move from one place to another in no time. For lunch, your private guide will be happy to advise you with fine Parisian restaurants. For sunny & warm days we can arrange a nice french picnic in the gardens of the Louvre or on the banks of the river. For your afternoon, continue to discover amazing sights & stories told by your guide along the way. A final stop in front of the Eiffel Tower in a place far from the crowd to take memorable pictures & savor a delicious french pastry! Très gay, très chic, très magnifique this tour is perfect for those who want to spend an unforgettable day.
Departure: Everyday at 9.00AM (On reservation only, no walk-in)
We only operate private tours to give you the flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences. Here is an example of the monuments you can see during your tour:
- Place de la Bastille
- Place des Vosges
- Saint-Louis Island
- Lutèce arena
- Pont-neuf bridge
- Opéra Garnier
- Louvre Palace (Lunch Break)
- Place Vendôme
- Place de la concorde
- Champs-Elysées Avenue
- Grand & Petit Palais
- Pont Alexandre III
- Dôme of the Invalides
- Eiffel-Tower (Pastry break)
- Arc de Triomphe
- Montmartre district
- Enjoy a typical french pastry in front of the Eiffel-Tower!
- Discover the city’s most famous sights
- Leave with an instant polaroid picture of you & your Vespa!
- Private guide on another vehicle to show the route and provide the necessary assistance
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Vespa scooter with Third-Party Insurance
- Hotel Pick-Up Paris only: Postcodes from 75001 to 75020
- Your Private Guide
- Helmets, Wet Weather Gears, Gloves
- Water Bottles & your POLAROID SOUVENIR PICTURE!
What you need
- I am at least 21 years-old
- I have a valid driving licence
- I can drive a scooter on main roads
- I have a valid credit card for the 600€ security deposit
- We do not recommend this tour if you have never ridden a scooter before
- For obvious safety reasons drivers without the necessary experience at riding a scooter won’t be allowed to take the tour. The tour leader reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to ride the Vespa safely
- 2 scooters / 4 persons Maximum per tour
- Damage security deposit: 600€ (Can be reduce to 300€ with a 20€ extra) taken as a “hold” (not charged) before the tour. This amount will be immediately removed at the end of the tour and the credit card details destroyed. See our GENERAL CONDITIONS.
- CANCELATION POLICY: If you cancel at least 10 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure you only loose your online deposit. If you cancel between 6 and 10 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 5 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
295€ / Scooter (One scooter fits 2 people)
Reserve now, Pay later with a 50€ deposit!
✓ 100% Happiness guaranteed
✓ Your Polaroid souvenir picture included
✓ 1€/customer goes to our charity program OR BLEU